Friday, January 18, 2008

The Big Day!!!

Today is the day where I get awarded the prize for my efforts but I will begin by telling you what those efforts were.

I recently found out about a competition concerning graphic design and I immedietly decided to enter. ( It helps that the prize was a 16 GB Ipod touch) For 3 days I was in the wilderness hunting beasts of monstrous proportions and getting mauled by what I believe was big foots mother. thinking about what I was going to do. As soon as I got back in the confines of civilization I began creating what was the winning entry.
ipod touch
I found out that I won in December and with christmas break and all they made the ceremonie to a set date in January. Today

Today will be the ceremony to show who won and why they won and its a press event also.

I hope to update whenever I can today...

No comments: