Monday, January 28, 2008

Sometimes I wonder...

Why do you always have to break me down?
I dont know what I did
Why is it that whenever something good comes my way
You take it away and slap me in the face
Treat me like im stupid
Treat me like im not perfect

I dont know how you were raised
But its ok to make mistakes
Its ok to look at the stars and feel small
Its ok to believe
Its ok to admit your wrong sometimes
alone

I wish I had to apologize
For something I did
Because then you would have a reason
To be so bitter and cold
I don't know why I continue
This empty friendship

You tell me you wouldn't defend me
If I got in a fight
When I would put myself in the way of a bullet for you
Why dont you understand?
Life isnt about what you can do for yourself
But what life can do for you

I dont know where you come off
Being so selfish and conceited
But im done
Im tired of being there for you
Even tho you dont need it
You know you could always turn to me

No comments: